- Order at meetings: When an officer is talking, please be respectful and listen. We ask that you refrain from side conversations.
- New location: NHS is becoming too big to be held in Mrs. Walton's room. We will now be meeting in Mrs. Stone's room.
- NHS sweatshirts: Sweatshirts are in! Some have not picked theirs up. These are $10 each. A second order of the sweatshirts are currently open. Add your name and class graduation year for an extra $5. You need to take your sweatshirt to T 'n T Sports at the corner of 15th Ave and Gambell, between Dooley's and Aces office. You will pay them directly. It may take a day to get finished, depending on how many orders they receive. You get 15 hours of group service hours when you wear your sweatshirts on Thursdays to meetings.
- Purpose of NHS: Why are you here? What does NHS mean? The NHS motto is noblesse oblige, which has 2 meanings: (a) Whoever claims to be noble must conduct himself nobly (b) One must act in a fashion that conforms with one's position, and with the reputation that one has earned. NHS is an organization of leaders, and therefore you must act like a leader. You must keep up your GPA and you must keep up your community service hours.
- NHS meeting schedule: Who needs one? Schedules are available in Mrs. Walton's room.
- Remind 101: Sign up for reminders using Remind 101. @39bb74
- President short speech: We are all in this together. Let's make NHS the best it can be!
- Gifted Mentorship Program: There is an information meeting for the Gifted Mentorship Program on Friday at lunch.
- Better Bartlett Committee: The committee meets with Mr. Gallego to discuss how NHS betters Bartlett High School.
- Service Opportunities: We have a community service opportunity for the Richardson Spouses Club. You would be babysitting children of the spouses in exchange for community service hours. See the bulletin board for other service opportunities.
- Finances: If you haven't paid your dues, you need to. The annual fee is $20. Chenelle (Treasurer) is passing out slips to those who haven't paid their dues yet. If you have paid and you received a slip, see either Chenelle or Mrs. Walton.
- Service hours: There has been some confusion about how many service hours you need. You need 15 per semester, at least 5 of which must be GROUP hours. Thank you to all of the volunteers at Open House. You earned 2.25 GROUP hours and received a ton of thank you's from staff!!