- Dues: Dues need to be paid for the 2014-2015 school year by
- Attendance reminder: If you miss 3 consecutive meetings, you will receive a notice saying you are not in good academic standing with NHS. This means you are not eligible for NHS scholarships and you cannot wear your NHS stoles during graduation! If you have been missing meetings, please talk to Mrs. Walton.
- Membership meaning: Speech made by Mrs. Walton about the four pillars of NHS and how it relates to us.
- Advisor report: Mrs. Walton needs members to provide proof of GPA from last semester by the next meeting. If you are one of Mrs. Walton's students, she can get it herself. GPAs need to be above 3.5.
- Sweatshirts: This is just a reminder that when you wear your NHS sweatshirt
- Committee reports: There is plenty of room on the committee to discuss how we want to better the Bartlett community feeling with Mr. Gallego. The next meeting is on Friday, October 3rd in Mrs. Walton's room during lunch. This counts towards group service hours. If you are interested in getting hours, talk to Mrs. Walton.
- Next meeting: The next meeting is Thursday, October 15 in room 505.
- Volunteer hours: Hours are due by December 18, 2014. If you want to check accuracy or are worried about your hours, check with Naomi. Forms are available outside of Mrs. Walton's room, 420. Turn the hours into the main office in Mrs. Walton's box.