- Call to order
- Treasurer's report: If you ordered a hoodie, they are $10 each. In order to be in good standing, dues need to be paid for the 2013/2014 school year.
- Secretary's report: If you have missed 3 consecutive meetings, or you miss an overall of 1/3 of the NHS meetings, you will be receiving notices. You will not be in good standing with NHS.
- Review membership meaning: You need to retain a GPA of 3.5 or higher to be in NHS.
- Advisor report: Members need to submit proof of GPA TODAY to Mrs. Walton. If you are one of her students, you do not need to do this. GPA needs to be maintained at a 3.5 or higher.
- Volunteer opportunities: If you wear your hoodie on meeting days, you will earn 15 minutes of group service hours. Parent teacher conferences is an excellent way to get group hours. Wear your NHS sweatshirt and help escort parents to the teacher's rooms. Be in room 420 fifteen minutes before each session to sign in and get your floor assignment.
- Committee reports: The next committee meeting is on Monday, October 20th at lunch in room 420. The meeting with Mr. Gallego is at lunch on Friday, October 31 from 10:30-11:00 in the front office. If you wish to be on the committee, there is still room.
- Next meeting date and location: Thursday, October 30th at 10:30 in room 505 (Mrs. Stone's room)
- Service hours: Hours are due December 18, 2014. Turn the log into Mrs. Walton's box in the main office. It must be filled out and signed.